This small 15 bedroom hotel (all en-suite) enjoys one of the best locations Morzine has to offer. Situated at the foot of the Pleney MTB trails it's truly ride in ride out, whilst being right in the centre of town.
*Free pint or glass of wine on arrival at the hotel bar when you book with mtbmorzinebeds*
Built in the 1960's, the hotel has a very spacious feel with all bedrooms having stunning views either across Morzine to Avoriaz or onto the Pleney trails, Most rooms have balcony's and some benefit from a huge terrace over looking the mountains.
The bedrooms are comfortable , but most importantly have our gorgeous duvets, pillows and Egyptian cotton bed linen of the highest tread count! There are bath towels and slippers for your use to enjoy the outside hot tub and area.
All our culinary delights are managed by our executive chef James Organ, who ensures the highest standard of training, menu design and presentation across the hotel. At the hotel, our head chef Philippe will, alongside Patrice and Jake deliver these creations! .
The fabulous bar area and outside terrace is perfect for a lunch stop, apres lounging or evening cocktails! With amazing undisturbed views it's the place to spend your time after a day on the trails
The most important bits at a glance!
- Ride in Ride out location
- Foot of the Pleney trails
- Central Morzine
- 15 en-suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 38
- Good mix of twin, double, triple and quad rooms
- Amazing value
- B&B or Half Board available
- Stunning fine dining / brasserie menu
- Superb location for Apres MTB drinks on the Terrace
Prices - 2017 - These will be converted into £ at the time of booking to help you avoid current transfer fee's
|Room Type||Board - B&B||Board - H/B|
* Prices shown per room per night
* Prices subject to fluctuation with exchange rate
* Prices do not include €1 pppn tourist tax
Breakfast options -
- Full English, eggs Benedict, pancakes, omelettes etc... depending on the day of the week.
- Three Course Evening Meal = €24 pp per day
For the location of this property see below